Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has attended our gtg's. I've had a blast at everyone of them, met many new friends, and enjoyed starring at some badass GTO's. But, unfortuneatly, the fun is over, the last get together is this weekend (05-13-06), I'm sure there will be quite a few in attendance and the more the better. I'd love to go out with a "bang" if you will and encourage all to come hang out with us.

We'll meet here at the dealership at 11 a.m. and will cruise to lunch around 12:30ish. If you need directions just pm me and I'll hook you up, otherwise, Radio and I will see you there!!!:cheers

·
Registered
381 Posts
GTODEALER said:
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has attended our gtg's. I've had a blast at everyone of them, met many new friends, and enjoyed starring at some badass GTO's. But, unfortuneatly, the fun is over, the last get together is this weekend (05-13-06), I'm sure there will be quite a few in attendance and the more the better. I'd love to go out with a "bang" if you will and encourage all to come hang out with us.

We'll meet here at the dealership at 11 a.m. and will cruise to lunch around 12:30ish. If you need directions just pm me and I'll hook you up, otherwise, Radio and I will see you there!!!:cheers

what's left of radio...... you got 2 hours, I am in Detroit GOD I love the USA

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
purplehaze said:
what's left of radio...... you got 2 hours, I am in Detroit GOD I love the USA
When will you be here? You want to go to Kennedale tomorrow? I'll meet you out there around 6:30ish, I'm already going... but, if you feel like getting your ass kicked by a four door Neon then I'll see you there.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.