1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
WELL.........:confused

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
We need to see it the second it comes out of the paint booth....:willy: Then new pics after it's buffed....:D

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
I pretty sure he did post pics fresh out of the paint booth. It made me envious. Pay attention guys! LOL
He keeps his pix on his blog.

1968 LeMans Project

Scroll down on the blog and he has pix after it left the paint booth.....

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
I pretty sure he did post pics fresh out of the paint booth. It made me envious. Pay
attention guys! LOL
I was gonna say you need to post a link but greengoat beat me to it...:lol:

He keeps his pix on his blog.

1968 LeMans Project

Scroll down on the blog and he has pix after it left the paint booth.....
Here we go...
http://2.bp.************/_wbwdXA3O44o/SpmlAGTqgeI/AAAAAAAAAE8/knceuG-nSm0/s1600/IMG_0718%5B1%5D
http://3.bp.************/_wbwdXA3O44o/SpmliC8nOLI/AAAAAAAAAFM/gAED70kMO6Q/s1600/IMG_0732%5B1%5D

Now I gotta go find the thread about his wheel paint to see what color "gunmetal" he used. Dang, those wheels look good.....:cheers

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
holy smokes, this thread came up in a big way while i was screaming my lungs out at ACL music festival.

in any case, thanks for the compliments, wheels used silver powder coat and eastwood charcoal wheel paint. thanks for the compliments on the paint job (car and wheels). Asked my body guy to spray clear over the wheels to seal everything in/protect the matte finish. Might give them a little gloss but i'm ok with it if it means the work i did lasts longer. and yes... a good set of wheels to start made a world of difference, thanks again troy.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Actually, I wasn't looking for a pat on the back. Another gentlemen was looking at them b/4 you bought the wheels. That's all. Just glad they worked out for ya, Steve......:)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
have to give credit where it's due. accurate description of the product was far more than i can say for the car when i bought it off someone through the internet:mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts