Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sort of.... So I have been in my house for 5 yrs now. It came with a 20x24 shop in the back. Now the original installer of this shop was a full blown idiot. You pull in one side gate headed towards the garage, yet the house is in the way to pull in anything buigger than a motorcycle. I live in a col-de-sac and my house is t6he one at an angle. My lot is square but the house does not sit square. OR I can pull in the other side gate and... well... nothing. No door. So After getting a few qoutes on painting my lemans because I have no "GOOD" place to do it, I decided it was time to make the shop useable. I installed a 8ft garage door in the side. Have half the crap thrown away and can finally park a car inside. The rest I'm donating to a friend and in 5 more days they will pick it up. I am super excited to finally have a useful shop/man cave/hideout. WOO freakin HOO!!!!!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Awesome. Funny they put the 2 car garage door and couldn't get anything into it. You fixed it. I want a shop like that built in my backyard, just have to talk to the bank. I'm worried about access as my yard is tight, but nothing like yours.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I first got that score board I was screwing around with it. Had it on and a score put up. I set the timer and it was counting down. I stopped paying attention after a few minutes and was doing something else. Scared the flippin crap out of me when the BUZZER went off. Talk about loud in that little metal building.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The man cave is.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts