Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was a long process but I finally closed teh transfer of lease today for a 2004 Blk/Red GTO. I will be traveling to Iowa on Friday from East Texas to pick up the car. I am pumped. The owner has already done exhaust work on it as well as putting the '05 hood and bumper on it along with autocross grills. Can't wait to drive it back home. I already have wheels picked out and they will go on as soon as I can get them ordered.

Can't seem to get a pic to attach due to size constraints. I kept reducing size but could never reduce it enough. Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks to 05GTO I think I can show a pic now:
'05 Hood and Autocross grilles.

Blacked out taillights and '05 rear bumper

Notice no spoiler.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
GGTTOO said:
This was a long process but I finally closed teh transfer of lease today for a 2004 Blk/Red GTO. I will be traveling to Iowa on Friday from East Texas to pick up the car. I am pumped. The owner has already done exhaust work on it as well as putting the '05 hood and bumper on it along with autocross grills. Can't wait to drive it back home. I already have wheels picked out and they will go on as soon as I can get them ordered.

Can't seem to get a pic to attach due to size constraints. I kept reducing size but could never reduce it enough. Any help would be appriciated.
Congratulations and enjoy the new ride, I sent you a private message regarding the pics.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics added.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome:cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.