Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been driving for over 20 years and guess what finally happened....I got my first speeding ticket!!!!! The sad thing is, I was only going 70 in a 55...the cop was just in a bad mood and had to pick on somebody! Any way, I was going to work down A1A, MOB, and all of a sudden....COP LIGHTS!!!! I look down and realized my speed and thought, "Oh Well!" The cop comes over to my window and I'm trying to be nice and polite but it's kind of hard whe the cop has a booger hangin out of his nose! It took everything I had not to bust out laughing in his face :lol: ! He gave me a little bit of a break and wrote the ticket out for a 64 in a 55mph which was nice of him since it would've been a $185 tix! Instead, I get 3 points on my license and have to pay $85....

To bad he didn't see me do 139 mph on I-10 3 weeks ago!!!!!:lol: (just kidding for any of you police officers out there!;) )

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
The cop comes over to my window and I'm trying to be nice and polite but it's kind of hard whe the cop has a booger hangin out of his nose!
:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :eek:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah...Florida has the point system...you can go to driver improvement school so the points don't end up on your license but a $20 discount on my ticket isn't a big enough incentive for me to do it...

·
Registered
455 Posts
pbmaniac2000 said:
lol, yeah i'm looking at orlando. I am a special fx make up artist, and a professional fire artist. So moving there to be closer to universal and disney.
Ah, with those types of jobs, Florida is a good place to be, I hear.

I've not lived in FLA myself, but a good friend of mine did, until last year, when he got fed up with all the hurricanes. He lived on the west coast though. Bummer as he moved before I got a chance to visit him there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.