Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all... I joined back in January but never did formaly introduce myself. Name is Mike, and, after about 3 months of fighting, I finally got my 2006 Black/Red M6. And it is a BLAST to drive!! My daughter cried when I finally sold my GTP, and I kept telling her "once we get the GTO you will forget all about the Grand Prix", lol...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hot Sauce said:

b_a, thanks... It was really the only option for me! lol. After my GTP, and the 40th anniversary interior conversion I did (w/ Redfire Met. ext), I got too attached to the two tone red/black so I had to get it (and I don't like a red car, so black was the one to get). I DO, however, like the spice red, but it doesnt have a deep red/black interior option.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Outstanding - I almost got the red interior but I changed my mind. Welcome and I hope your girl enjoys it- my daughter wanted me to pick her up at school in mine. Since she is 12 and I am now officially totally lame that shows the effect the Goat has on people big and small.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup, sure do. Not actually "in" Perry, but I have a Perry address, lol. I went to Hamby because Eddie Wiggins tried to screw me. I wasted the better part of three weeks there arguing over their car, my car, whatever and 3 hours after I walked into Hamby (and not because it took 3 hours of arguing, but because they had to locate the car, appraise mine, ran a credit app, and we just BS'ed for a little while), I was signing papers. MUCH more pleasant dealership to buy from. I will never give Eddie Wiggins another dime of my money.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.