Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back around the first of this year I posted here and asked you all for your opinions on purchasing a gto. Well I got mine may 20th, blk on blk, a4, 18" whls.
My wife was hesitant of me buying another new car but she didn't want a stang. She finally broke and told me to decide what I wanted and she'd arrange the deal(money).I took her to test drive a gto. As much grief as she gave me about wanting a new ride now I can't get the keys from her! So now I know she's happy with my decision.
Never even drove a gt stang.
So I just wanted to thanks to all who responded to my post back then.

·
Registered
456 Posts
vetwhat said:
Back around the first of this year I posted here and asked you all for your opinions on purchasing a gto. Well I got mine may 20th, blk on blk, a4, 18" whls.
My wife was hesitant of me buying another new car but she didn't want a stang. She finally broke and told me to decide what I wanted and she'd arrange the deal(money).I took her to test drive a gto. As much grief as she gave me about wanting a new ride now I can't get the keys from her! So now I know she's happy with my decision.
Never even drove a gt stang.
So I just wanted to thanks to all who responded to my post back then.

:party:

Good luck getting the keys from your wife :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
My husband and I went in together to get ours. I traded my grand am in on it. Have you seen those commercials where they are fighting over who gets to drive the Mercury. They get up earlier and earlier everyday to be the first one to the car. Well, I now get up around midnight and don't have to be to work until 7 am. :lol: It's just SO MUCH FUN to drive!! :rofl:

·
Registered
93 Posts
That's why i bought the 6speed manual. I want NO excuses for her wanting to take my car to work. she's got a brand new 06 Dodge Ram 1500 now, so i woudln't mind. but she's a nighmakre on a stick, she's just tarded like that...

Keep on Goat'n.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.