Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got home from deployment and into my '05 Impulse Blue GTO! That was 3 weeks ago, I have been too busy driving the thing to waste time online! I couldn't be happier! All your complaints were quick to notice though. But my head jerking back usually distracts from the minut imperfections! In the first few weeks I put 1500 miles on her so she is just breaking in. I hit 150mph, I thought these things had governors??? I had one question for everyone.....Who drives a Yellow 2004 GTO that got pulled over by the GSP south of Newnan, GA on I-85 last Friday Sept 30??? You looked so sad, I honked and gave you a thumbs up as I wizzed by in the opposite direction! If it was any of y'all let me know how fast you were going? Well I am off to go speeding around town!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!!! I have about 1300 on mine so far and hit the limiter this afternoon. 158-ish. That is the fastest I have ever driven a vehicle and the fastest I have ever been on the ground. Awesome color by the way haha.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Congrat's on the car! I'm sitting at about 1500 on my Black/Red with 18's. I've been busy on the road lately, or I'd have more on her. I was in Houston last week, and got to visit the MTI shop. Talked with Jeff and Dave about the Goat and got a little tour of the shop. They're working on some serious machinery! I'll be bringing it by for a baseline dyno and Kooks/Borla work real soon. Enjoy! :cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.