Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking on this forum for a while, and this community is the best around. I decided that I had to join the family, so I picked up my GTO yesterday. :D The decision was easy after all the great info I got here. But please be patient with me...I am going through a little bit of Corvette withdrawals...they will pass soon. Let the mods begin!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Man, my fingers are getting sore welcoming all the new members here in just the past two weeks since I bought my GTO. Anyway, congratulations and don't forget to clay bar the paint before your polish it.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
GTOtbird said:
Man, my fingers are getting sore welcoming all the new members here in just the past two weeks since I bought my GTO. Anyway, congratulations and don't forget to clay bar the paint before your polish it.
:agree

New members are always welcome, and always room for another! Does seem like a lot of Goats being sold recently, especially given that probably only a small percentage are on the web- -

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.