Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was watching spike tv and I finally saw a GTO commercial. The last time this was posted I didn't see this one described. It was showing a black GTO with red interior driving infront of a black background with blue flames coming out from around the car. Considering the last dealer orders are already due this commercial is a bit late.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is the deal with gm? After the order process is finally done the commmercials have finally started. I just saw a second goat commercial. This one had the same black background as the one with the black gto, but the commercial centered around a silver gto with I believe smoke instead of flames coming out from around it. I saw this one in an unlikely source g4 tv which is mostly for video games.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
socal gto said:
What is the deal with gm? After the order process is finally done the commmercials have finally started. I just saw a second goat commercial. This one had the same black background as the one with the black gto, but the commercial centered around a silver gto with I believe smoke instead of flames coming out from around it. I saw this one in an unlikely source g4 tv which is mostly for video games.
:agree

Have yet to see any GTO commercials; must be watching the wrong channels.

Have only seen one other GTO since I bought mine in January, and I've got nearly a 80 mile round trip daily- - -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.