Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw another GTO today while shopping at Costco, red/red 06 nice older man, caught up with him on the freeway to give thumbs up, turns out his wife was more excited than him to see another GTO, she was waving at me and smiling until I got off the freeway. Only the second I seen while driving and 4th one overall here in the Bay Area:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
fullarmor2 said:
I've had my 06 now for about 2 weeks. I've only seen one other since, I was parked in a lot by a car wash, I was doing some cleaning when a Blue/Blue pulled up to say hello. :cheers (I'm from Moline IL, thats in northern IL on the river.)

GTO's are somewhat rare around this area in the midwest. Fullarmor2, I live in Cambridge IL, about 30 miles SE of you. I have a 04 IBM M6.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
707GTOLS2 said:
Yo Tommy what part of the Bay you from?
Ive been seeing alot more lately
we should meet up sometime
Im in San Francisco most of the time for school, meeting up would be cool, I was thinking about lowering my car and wanted to check yours out, I don't know if you remember but, I asked about your springs a while back, but I haven't had money to do it yet, and I also wanted to hear your car with the muffler delete, so yeah, we should meet up sometimes, but pretty busy with school now for about 6 more months, but who knows, keep me posted on the local meets and get togethers. Tommy......

·
Registered
556 Posts
3RDGENGTO said:
I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA, :cool ITS RARE TO SEE ANOTHER GOAT, BUT SAW ONE YESTER DAY, IT WAS A RED ONE, FEMALE DRIVER:D . NICE TO SEE OTHER GOAT MEMBER!!!:party:
I drove to L.A. and visited my dad for a week in December, and didn't see any other GTOs on the road the whole time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.