Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK maybe not the Rock, but I am finally coming back to the States.... I will be in Dallas for the GTG this weekend, and then off to Southern California.... Hunington and then Bakersfield, and finally Elk Grove (Sacramento)... I would really like to meet up with whoever is interested, and if time permits, so anyone in or around those areas PM me and lets see what we can do... :seeya:

38 hours......

:cheers

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sup Bro!
Us Nor Cal GOATS are starting to meet up more since the weather is alot better out here now so keep us posted when you're gunna be in Elk Grove!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
707GTOLS2 said:
Sup Bro!
Us Nor Cal GOATS are starting to meet up more since the weather is alot better out here now so keep us posted when you're gunna be in Elk Grove!
Hey bud,

The 22nd I will be there, and I will be rolling out on the 25th, I know it's a short period, but I only have so much time... I will travel NO PROBLEM :D let me know...

:cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I wish you were here on Thursday..... I'm going to Kennedale and running Radio. I just realized that Sunday is Mothers Day..... the track will be closed and we won't be able to run..... unless you'll be here next Thursday. Otherwise, we can try to go Friday.:willy:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GTODEALER said:
I wish you were here on Thursday..... I'm going to Kennedale and running Radio. I just realized that Sunday is Mothers Day..... the track will be closed and we won't be able to run..... unless you'll be here next Thursday. Otherwise, we can try to go Friday.:willy:
you got it bro see you in a few :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts