Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Adam (28), I am a Marine Corps recruiter in Chicago. Just went out the about a week ago and said screw it and got rid of my 04 GTP and got a grey 05 GTO. Wish I would of earlier now it is more of what to do with it. I am getting ready to put a SLP loudmouth II and a CAI in it but still looking to do upgrades, just don't know what would be best to start with. But again Hello!:party:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Oh yeah, a fellow Chicago GOAT. I haven't posted before or put up pictures up of my GTO, but it's nicer than you can imagine. I know I know, I’ll do my best to get pictures up this weekend. The weather has just been really crappy. Anyway, where are you located? If you’re not too far, you can take a look at mine.

I’ve only done paint and tint so far. I had it in the shop last week to get the 455 Bobcat kit installed, but SLP is out of headers until April and only sent a partial kit to the installer. Yup, SLP has no headers for the Loudmouth II. Isn’t that like McDonalds running out of burgers? I know a lot of people don’t like the Bobcat kit, but what the hell.

Still, maybe the shortage of headers was luck. I just got a call from STS regarding an email I sent in a month or so ago. According to the guy that called me, they’re almost done with the remote turbo for the 05/06. STS is going to set me up with a local installer and send me price info shortly.

Now the wait that will most definitely feel like an eternity. :(

Well, you're going to love the car so damn much. Don't you just want to drive it more than any car you've ever owned? Don't you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Mike V i am in the Bloomingdale area sorry for the long no reply just been working my butt off with this recruiting thing. I work out of Bensenville, Melrose Park and Glendale heights i am all over in the dupage county area would love to see it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.