Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, it's bad ass! And you must mean 9.7 in the eighth! If you notice he doesn't launch hard at all, it kinda bounces off the line and then hooks! :cheers

·
0 Posts
GTODEALER said:
According to my calculator it is actually just shy of 800rwhp!!!! :cheers
lol steve you better go check u'r self you might of creamed u'r pants ya nasty bazterd lol lol 18 lol i wonder if the car turns on his passenger aswell lol 18

there was a silver 04 at pontiac nationals doin 7's he was ungodly quick race chassie thou that car looked just like ours

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
goat boy said:
Hey mr GTO DEALER

Look at the trap speed, it is a 1/4 mile run.

Goat Boy
I'm aware of that, I'm the one that posted this. In my previous post where I said, "Yep, it's bad ass! And you must mean 9.7 in the eighth!", I was referring to lowazztruck saying, "ive seen a 2004 gto at the local track run 9.7....". Just wanted to clear that up.....

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1badgto said:
lol steve you better go check u'r self you might of creamed u'r pants ya nasty bazterd lol lol 18 lol i wonder if the car turns on his passenger aswell lol 18

there was a silver 04 at pontiac nationals doin 7's he was ungodly quick race chassie thou that car looked just like ours
.....wtf??????

·
Registered
44 Posts
1badgto said:

Was his name WARREN JOHNSON, GREG ANDERSON, or maybe JIM YATES!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts