Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to take my father in law out on the first drive of the year,roads have been cleared of snow for a couple of weeks and the next two day we were getting snow , took him for a 20 min ride around town he loved it. This is the first time he has seen the car since before being done and he was floored. and I stuffed him back into the seat a couple of times.:willy:
well tomorrow it will be clear and 45-50 I am driving her to work:D

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
I am quite jealous of you. We still have about a foot an a half on snow on the ground. The weather this weekend was very mild and sunny, so I drove over to where my '65 is stored. Couldn't get into the storage driveway, it still has over two feet of snow (sigh), maybe in a couple of weeks!

The GTO fever is starting to really build, I keep walking around the house like a Cat on a hot tin roof. :(

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
Good to hear you're out there raising hell and enjoying your ride and family, Crusty. Be safe and have fun. Spring is almost here!

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Crusty, I've ventured out for a few drives this winter myself! I would love to take my Pop for a ride...but he lives in Florida:willy: Summer's coming!! Eric

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Love that car Crusty, so "CLEAN". i got the fever here too but the weather has been very unkind this year. hoping to fire her up and change the fluids next weekend and maybe a little ride...:party:

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
We're at least 6 weeks from any possibility of getting the cars on the road. Like Rukee said...1/4" of salt on the roads, 2 feet of snow on the shoulders and more on the way tonight...:mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts