Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so it wasn't too impressive, but today I pulled up to a stoplight where this dude in a VW Jetta 1.8T was sitting. We were both at the front and I noticed him rocking it a little (5 speed). I didn't think anything of it until the light turned green and Mario gave a little tire squeal. It took me a second to realize that he wanted a piece, so then I put the hammer down and passed him like he was standing still. He caught up to me at the next light and said, "Nice." I just laughed and took my turn for home.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice one! In my little town, I have to act like my car is a POS just so all the Mitsubishi's and Civic Si's will run me. There is a Viper in my town (dark red / vert) but I only see it once every 3 months or so, and always going the other way. I wouldn't mind losing to that guy. There is a red 04 GTO but he won't run me. There is a red srt-4, he won't run anyone at all, and the one day he did run (against a IS300) he got a ticket for driving without a license (he was 15). I talked to the IS300 guy a few times. But pretty much the only person for me to run (on the street) in my town is my friend in his 98 Z28.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
You all want to hear about my Yugo kill? I did not think so...Let's just say he will not be messing with me anymore...:rolleyes:

+ 10 infraction points for claiming a kill on a 1.8l jetta!!

Let`s face it, a healthy kid on a 10 speed could give it a run for it`s money light to light. :willy::lol::willy::cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Maybe the guy just wanted to see you get on it. I used to do crap like than in my slow GTP, or if I'm in my Audi. Give a fast car a rev or friendly flyby just to see them open it up....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
easy fellas, i said it wasnt impressive. just got the car a couple weeks ago and it was my first chance to rape a pos, so i enjoyed it. i used to drive a 95 honda civic dx with 86bhp and a slush box, so it was the first chance ive ever had to beat ANYTHING. the comment about the kid on a ten speed bike, that was me a month ago.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Don't take any of these posts too seriously. It was just a hard one to resist. I am sure your next kill will be a turbo 930 or something along those lines...:willy::cheers:willy:

easy fellas, i said it wasnt impressive. just got the car a couple weeks ago and it was my first chance to rape a pos, so i enjoyed it. i used to drive a 95 honda civic dx with 86bhp and a slush box, so it was the first chance ive ever had to beat ANYTHING. the comment about the kid on a ten speed bike, that was me a month ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts