Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was dropping off my 2 boys this morning at summer camp, and my oldest boys friend are always telling me to "rev it up" I wasnt in the mood. I just drove off "with great haist" I looked in my rear view and saw a 04 Mustang excellerate up to me. I turned right onto the main road. He followed. No you have to understand something,mornings inlittle 'ol Alamogordo NM is pretty dead. I nrver get red lights in the morning, except this one. He pulls up beside me at the light and ask's "is it fast?" Just like in the "HEMI" commercials I said "HELL Yeah!" he says "wanna go?" I nodded. Light turned green and both of us had a little wheelspin, I had a pretty good launch. I was gone :seeya: . He kept up with me for about 4 seconds and then after that it was all over. I even hit the rev limiter in 2nd (I'm still getting used to the car) and I still got him. We shut it down at the next light. You should have seen his face :eek: It was great. I could tell he doesnt get beat all that often :D He asked what I did to the car, I said "completely stock" he just said "bad ass car man" At the next light he got behind me as opposed to getting beside me. He knew who was daddy :cool All in all I could have beat him by a lot more, but I am still getting used to launching, shift points, plus my car only has 609 miles on it. Not to shabby, 609 mile on it and already ate a Stang. It was a blast :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
:agree I took me a little while as well. Then out of the blue.....I guess I was using the right bait that morning :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts