Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 06 spice red GTO like a month ago and im wondering what every thinks i should get as my first mod. i spent alot of my money on my down payment so i dunno wheater to get a intake for now and exhuast/headers later. exhuast now intake headers later or somthing totally differnt. i just want everyones opionions. right now im leaning towerds exhaust

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Well, if you want sound as your first mod, sure. But I would save your $'s and hold off for LT's/CAI, you'll get more out of them. I went exhaust first, because I didn't think I was going to do anything else to my car, but I bought a daily driver, and I am expecting a cam/LT package this Friday! Damn I can't wait!

·
Registered
47 Posts
First Mode

I like the Diablo Predator, then went the K&N and exhaust. According to my dealer my warranty is still good.

·
Registered
201 Posts
i got a 06 spice red GTO like a month ago and im wondering what every thinks i should get as my first mod. i spent alot of my money on my down payment so i dunno wheater to get a intake for now and exhuast/headers later. exhuast now intake headers later or somthing totally differnt. i just want everyones opionions. right now im leaning towerds exhaust
GMM Ripshift then you will be part of the drivetrain the go from there but missed shifts hurt parts and the stock shifter is a POS

·
Registered
115 Posts
my first mod was the corsa sport cat back then i went slp lt headers and cs performance intake next will be shifter then some other things. the main thing is getting started and once that happens the flood gates are open. good luck on what ever u deside . just remember we are all here to help and give best advice we can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts