Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recieved my first order from AMEs tonight. I ordered 2 partial floor pans and the rear deck filler panel. I have no idea what the part they sent me for the filler panel is. Its made out of plastic and shaped like the top of the radiator support. I ordered 2 partial floor pans and paid 2 differt shipping charges but they shipped them in the same box?. Is it normal 2 charge 2 shipping cost while shipping in the same box?

·
Registered
574 Posts
I know they have a "standard" shipping charge based on $$ amount. Then they add on the oversize charge. They only charged one oversize fee on mine as I ordered two partials too. On a side note I recieved to left side rear side panels and they just sent me a right side no cost and keep the extra, so customer service was good for me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They did just charge me one oversize fee, I have to send back the wrong part before they will send me to right one.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
The plastic triangular piece sounds like a radiator core filler......goes over the top of the core twords the nose around the secondary hood latch........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts