Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was coming home from the store at about midnight and spotted an import moving quick as i was making a u-turn,, i couldnt quite make out the model but it was in good shape unlike other local ricers,,it looked like an evo couldnt tell which one,, anyways i come fast behind him and then passed him up a bit and then when i braked he knew it was go time,,,he punched it first and i slowly after,,he was faster than what i thought but once headers cracked open and was ripping i was at 130 in no time and he was about 9 car lengths behind me,,it was from a 50 roll,,,no joke this is my first race since i got my gto in october,, ill learn the etiquette of racing eventually but for now im not waving bye

·
Registered
215 Posts
SWEET man hahah ur car an 04? or 05?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
after it happened i called my cousin up and hes like congrats u popped ur cherry man did it feel good,,haha i hope that i dont become a race whore now after my first

·
Registered
250 Posts
after it happened i called my cousin up and hes like congrats u popped ur cherry man did it feel good,,haha i hope that i dont become a race whore now after my first
Race Whore.. There it is, I have been looking for my disorder that i have. Thank You! haha. it so hard especially when you see a set of Euro's, a wing that belongs to a plane and a Coffee can they used for an exhaust in front of you. you just want to drop a gear and pass him on a double yellow and give him the one finger salute... That's how i got my 112 in a 55... Thanks California Highway Patrol:seeya:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Congrats. I have a few friends with some well done imports that leave me in the dust(91 Ealon TSi, MR2 turbo) all fully modded of course. Its always a gamble but also always a crap load of fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts