Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to remove the GTO badges on the fenders,so I could have some air brush work done in its place and there wa a hole in the fender behind the badge. Looks like a repeater lamp would go in there. Has 2 little screw holes on either side of a larger rectangular hole. WTF..!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
rollover said:
What did the original lights cost and where did you get them? Also, are they clear or amber? I would prefer the lights to the badges anyway. Is the wiring harness for them already behind the fender?
You have to run a wire to the side lights on bumper.
Geoff at JHP can get anything you want Monaro related including the markers..
[email protected] <[email protected]>

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rollover said:
Thanks. Does anyone know if they make 05 lights in clear? The BMW I just sold had the sport package and had clears all around. They looked sweet. Would like to do the same to the GTO if available.
I e mailed Geoff about ordering those lights and also asked if there were options on colors. Will let you know when he replies.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
rollover said:
Thanks John. Appreciate you asking. Let us know the response as I'm sure others would also be interested. I think the rear taillights in clear would be sharp.
I got response from Geoff tonite in regard to side lamps.
Here is quote from my e mail response from him:

Hello Jon

Thank you for your enquiry about the side fender lamps for your GTO. The cost for the 2 lamps is $89 USD + $12 freight, see attached photo. If you would like to proceed with the order, see below info required.

Regards

Geoff Thuring

How to proceed with your order.
-------------------------------

To expedite the delivery of your JHP goods, we ask you to complete all the details below.

Please note, we only accept VISA and MasterCard.

Credit Card Details (visa or master card)
==========================================

Credit Card Number:

Three digit validation number (on reverse of your card):

Expiry date of your credit card (mm/yy):

The full name as shown on your credit card:

Shipping Address
================

Street Name and Number:

Suburb:

State:

Post/Zip Code:

Contact Phone # :

Products Required
=================

List Products you wish to purchase:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Do you plan on doing anything with the emblems after you remove them? I would love one for display. :D

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Camshaft said:
Do you plan on doing anything with the emblems after you remove them? I would love one for display. :D
Unfortunately the emblems are so thin and flimsy that even after I heated the panel up with a heat gun the emblem cracked and distorted so it cant be used again. If ya want it I'll mail it to ya but it's really not in very good shape.
I'll try to get the other one off in better shape and will let ya know.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Clear tail lamps ARE available

That's cool we do have clear tail lights to suit the 05 GTO that come with new harnesses and globes the price for the pair is $310 USD shipped to your door using Australia Post but this month we have a web special on the black tail lights so I can help you out a bit with shipping on the clear one $290 USD shipped to your door for this month only.

Regards,
Robert Tanner
<[email protected]>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.