Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stopped raining for the first time today in a week since I picked up the car. I hit it from 25 mph. and I must say for an automatic this sucka gets up and goes, ( and that was with the TC on). I posted some pics of car and airbrush progress to hood. Can't wait till it's done. Hit the link below.
http://hometown.aol.com/a8secndgt/myhomepage/index.html

·
Registered
168 Posts
Give him a chance to finish it,then if it looks riced out LET HIM HAVE IT WITH BOTH BARRELLS :cool

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
johnebgoode said:
Stopped raining for the first time today in a week since I picked up the car. I hit it from 25 mph. and I must say for an automatic this sucka gets up and goes, ( and that was with the TC on). I posted some pics of car and airbrush progress to hood. Can't wait till it's done. Hit the link below.
http://hometown.aol.com/a8secndgt/myhomepage/index.html
I think the airbrush looks great. But no matter what you do to the exterior appearance of your goat it's gonna be called "ricing out your ride" by some. I guess keeping our goats plain looking is the thing to do :confused . Do what you choose as long as you're happy with it :cheers .

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
6QTS11OZ said:
I think the airbrush looks great. But no matter what you do to the exterior appearance of your goat it's gonna be called "ricing out your ride" by some. I guess keeping our goats plain looking is the thing to do :confused . Do what you choose as long as you're happy with it :cheers .
Thanks.......I intend to make it a show piece, thats why I did the airbrushing. It's going into a show right after Thanksgiving. The other changes I made were the GM appearance package and grilles. I changed the color of the screen mesh on rocker mldgs to red to accent the interior. I'd like to think that this would not be Riced Out. But I guess I'm out of touch with that stuff, after all I am an old guy............ :) I'll post pics and then you guys can tell me what ya think. It's all good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.