Registered
168 Posts
That don't look like a goat to me??????????/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Contemplating....

Contemplating selling it for a more family friendly car.....the GTO. Just trying to learn as much as I can about the GTO in case I decide to do this. I have someone interested in my car for good money, so I may be making the move in the spring....

Later,

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Well don't be shy. Ask away. What do you need to know?

I had a twin turbo for 6 months and loved the hell out of it. Very fast car.

Not a big fan of that whale tail though. No offense, but not the style around here. What #'s are you running her with? Have you changed your gears?

BTW - Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a backup forum....

I'm also on LS2gto.com forums, so this is my "backup" forum for even more information. I have never taken it to the track to run it, but as is I'd hope I'd be low 12s to high 11s with my 3200 stall, and on race unleaded and 18 psi or so, I'd probably be somewhere in the neighbor hood of 405 to 418 rwhp without an aftermarket intercooler to acheive those times. Have no interest in putting it in the wall,though, so I don't run the 1/4. Yeah, the spoiler is a little big, but the car needs something, as they look goofy to me without one,and this is actually easier to see out the back versus stock. Rear end gears are unchanged, as I believe the A/T has the more desireable setup to begin with.

See Ya.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
GTOhmyLord said:
I'm also on LS2gto.com forums, so this is my "backup" forum for even more information. I have never taken it to the track to run it, but as is I'd hope I'd be low 12s to high 11s with my 3200 stall, and on race unleaded and 18 psi or so, I'd probably be somewhere in the neighbor hood of 405 to 418 rwhp without an aftermarket intercooler to acheive those times. Have no interest in putting it in the wall,though, so I don't run the 1/4. Yeah, the spoiler is a little big, but the car needs something, as they look goofy to me without one,and this is actually easier to see out the back versus stock. Rear end gears are unchanged, as I believe the A/T has the more desireable setup to begin with.

See Ya.
They know their stuff over there. Most migrate here becasue you will get flamed over there for asking a question that was asked before. And if you are not a mechanic then you are a retard over there.

I loved my Supra when i had it. And its funny you used the term "putting it into a wall". HAHAHA!!!! thats exactly what I did. I was side swiped by a drunk and it pushed me into a wall going 70 mph.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts