Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my 2005 6 speed goat to the track for the first time yesterday. I was only able to get two runs. First run had a 2.46 60' and red lined third (was hoping i didnt run out of gear before the finish) through the finish for a 13.9. Second run had a 2.26 60' and shifted to 4th before the end for a [email protected] My only mods are SLP LM and Lingenfelter intake. How are those times? this was done on street tires.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I brought my 2005 6 speed goat to the track for the first time yesterday. I was only able to get two runs. First run had a 2.46 60' and red lined third (was hoping i didnt run out of gear before the finish) through the finish for a 13.9. Second run had a 2.26 60' and shifted to 4th before the end for a [email protected] My only mods are SLP LM and Lingenfelter intake. How are those times? this was done on street tires.
They are great for a first time.

You need to focus on the 60' time. For every tenth you eliminate on the little end you'll get .2 on the big end.

On stock street tires it's possible to get a 2.0x 60'. Get your launch right and you'll be running 13.1's all day long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts