Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
programmer question

I have a 2004 gto with the ls1. Will a programmer for a 1998 through a 2002 camaro or transam work with my gto. If so what brand do you suggest? :seeya:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
ohnogto said:
I have a 2004 gto with the ls1. Will a programmer for a 1998 through a 2002 camaro or transam work with my gto. If so what brand do you suggest? :seeya:
No, you can order one for your car.... I would recommend Diablo. They are around 370.00 :cheers

·
Registered
143 Posts
GTODEALER said:
No, you can order one for your car.... I would recommend Diablo. They are around 370.00 :cheers

Do they come with instructions that allow me to correctly tune the car? Seems like there's a lot of room for error if a programming novice like me starts poking around in my cars computer....

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
vmax said:
Do they come with instructions that allow me to correctly tune the car? Seems like there's a lot of room for error if a programming novice like me starts poking around in my cars computer....
.... it has something of the sort, of course they are not gonna tell you exactly how to tune your car (liability) but you will definetly feel a difference. BTW, is your car a 6spd or auto? :cheers
Nevermind, I just read your avatar.... :cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts