Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RIP (12/27/60-7/18/15)
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this part:
Does my 67 Goat have emergency flashers?
thanks as always
:cheers

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
If I remember correctly from a different thread awhile ago, I believe it's behind the dash but not on the fuse panel. Just taking a stab at this. Someone will obviously verify its proper location at least for the flasher itself. Isn't the knob on the steering column somewhere?

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
Yes, '67 is the first year emergency flashers were standard. The flasher switch is the small one on the r/s of the steering column. The optional flashers on '66 and earlier was a big lit up red knob under the dash by the parking brake release.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
The flasher units are 2. One is on the fuse panel. The second is located under the dash, in a clip, just to the left of the steering column.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
The flasher units are 2. One is on the fuse panel. The second is located under the dash, in a clip, just to the left of the steering column.
I was 1/2 right, there is one under the dash. Memory isn't failing me, "yet"...... :lol:

·
Registered
704 Posts
actually it depends, the knob to activate is on the steering column as part of the turn switch assuming the original setup is still intact. All these answers are in the service manual available in print or on CD.

·
RIP (12/27/60-7/18/15)
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found the one under the dash.
Hoping this is the turn sig flasher
thanks for the insight!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts