Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across some custom Floor Mats on Ebay. They are made by Lloyd. They have a 2 yr guaranty and are advertised as better quality as the OEM ones. They give a detailed description on how they are made etc. etc.....They have the GTO logo on them. They have the anchor system like the OEM ones, and will be secured. They look sharp. Asking prices is 89.99. Does anyone have a pair, or anyone know anything about them?

Thanks !

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
GTO judge said:
I came across some custom Floor Mats on Ebay. They are made by Lloyd. They have a 2 yr guaranty and are advertised as better quality as the OEM ones. They give a detailed description on how they are made etc. etc.....They have the GTO logo on them. They have the anchor system like the OEM ones, and will be secured. They look sharp. Asking prices is 89.99. Does anyone have a pair, or anyone know anything about them?

Thanks !
I've got a set of enbroidered Lloyd mats in my Yukon Denali. They are well made but.......any carpet will take a beating in a car, especially the drivers mat.

For the GTO I went back to the Weather Tech rubber mats I used in my Volvo. They hold up much better through snow and mud during bad weather and contain any snow melting off your shoes. They are easy to clean and never wear out. The black rubber mats have a red trim stripe that is a good match to the interior on my GTO. And finally, they're about half the price of the Lloyds.

·
Registered
119 Posts
LLoyds makes various mats for many vehicles. They are first class, thick pile, color matched, with several variations of "edging".

I have owned seven sets and let them "go" with the vehicle when sold. I'll bet the new owners really appreciated that!

They are also a "GM Liscensed" product.

You will not go wrong with these.

At $89, thats what they sell for, at retail, and IMHO, worth every cent.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Just bought a set for mine........black with the logo and silver piping. Should look fantastic. I'm surprised that they don't come stock from the factory.

JET

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot guys...... I am having samples sent to me in black and charcoal. I will decide then. I like the logos on them, I too was wondering why OEM didn't have the logos on them.

I appreciate the responses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.