Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here from Florida? I'm in Northwest Broward county. Any GTO clubs that get together down here?

:cool

·
Registered
2 Posts
Florida GTO

Hey there - I just bought a 2004 GTO on 12/10. It is also phantom black with anthracite interior, 6-sp, chromed stocked wheels. Im from Manatee County, south of Tampa. Would also like to find out about other GTO owners here in Florida. Let's see what happens.

Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in Pensacola. The local dealer had 9 GTO's at the beginning of the month, all sold by the 27th. Looks like the incentives worked...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in Lake Wales. Bought mine the week before Christmas. Got rear ended on the 28th. My pulse red 6 speed should be out fo the shop in February.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im in Venice, FL. I just got a Black w/ red interior 6speed during GMs "giveaway," picked it up on the 5th (in SC :rolleyes: ) and now have 1200 miles on it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sebring World Challenge Gt March 18

Come visit the Autosport Development paddock and see the debute of our 2 2005 GTOs. Sebrings World Challenge GT race is on Friday March 18....the 12 hours of Sebring begings on Saturday. Please stop by and say "Hello" and get a close view of these brand NEW beasts!

Jim Osborn
Chili Pepper Racing

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pensacola here. I have seen a couple around town but haven't talked with any of them yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's nice to have a place that we can come to and talk about the gto.
I bought my barbados blue automatic on July 1st 04. Just found out that there were only 302 manufactured this year and for 05 barbados blue will not be a color available. Maybe it will be a little rare down the road, I hope. Only have 3,000 miles on it so far. Don't drive it a lot. I will say it's unreal to have people at red lights roll their windows down and say "nice car" or a thumbs up. It is really kind of impressive that you own a car that there weren't that many made.

In goat heaven!!

Vero Beach

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:agree I'm with you Barbados.... I have also had a bunch of people give the thumbs up. I love that the production numbers are low.

·
Registered
15 Posts
rockledge, near cocoa beach. i have only seen some '04s around here, no 05's, im the only 1. i love getting looks from all the people around here, its great.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts