Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lally, it was nice to meet ya on Saturday. How was the rest of the tour?
It was nice to see two 05 PBM's sittin next to each other. Someone had to represent us 05 owners...I think we did a good job! :lol:
Forgot to mention to ya that I was on this forum as well. Welcome! I am seriously thinkin about switchin to 18's...they look damn good on PBM's!

- John

·
Registered
150 Posts
Aww man... I wish I would have known about this!!

I've been trying to get some of the people I work with to get together and go cruising somewhere but I can only get one guy interested so its not much of a cruise!

By the way... John... Not sure if you are talking about the factory 18's or not but they do look sweet!! I was on 270 North bound last week and came up on a guy in a new 05 phantom black with the stock 18's - looked sweet!!

--edited--

Just saw the other st louis post from Lally - it was his car that I saw on 270 last week. :cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts
Grey-Goat said:
Aww man... I wish I would have known about this!!

I've been trying to get some of the people I work with to get together and go cruising somewhere but I can only get one guy interested so its not much of a cruise!

By the way... John... Not sure if you are talking about the factory 18's or not but they do look sweet!! I was on 270 North bound last week and came up on a guy in a new 05 phantom black with the stock 18's - looked sweet!!

--edited--

Just saw the other st louis post from Lally - it was his car that I saw on 270 last week. :cheers
Yeah, I saw them on Lally's GTO....all I have to say is WOW! I can fit my hand through my 17's to clean the inside wheel, but there's some nooks and cranny's I have to work around.With the 18's imagine what I can do!
The next meet/cruise we have I'll post or PM you to let ya now about it. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phantom05 said:
Lally, it was nice to meet ya on Saturday. How was the rest of the tour?
It was nice to see two 05 PBM's sittin next to each other. Someone had to represent us 05 owners...I think we did a good job! :lol:
Forgot to mention to ya that I was on this forum as well. Welcome! I am seriously thinkin about switchin to 18's...they look damn good on PBM's!

- John
yeah I am really glad that I got the 18s. Tire rack has a set that look damn near identical to the stock 18s.... ill have to find out what brand they are tho.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GG... saw your car again Thursday @ the Auto show in Motion.... shame I couldnt stay longer and look for ya!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts