Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone...on Friday (march 10th) me and another gto went to gainsville, fla and got a dyno tune by Jeremy Formato.

All I have done to my car is an AEM Brute Force Intake, Intake Manifold Porting, Magnaflow X-pipe and muffler delete. I was going to wait until I got some headers to do it...but since I got an A4..I really wanted the tranny done also. Oh..it had a little over 3100 miles on it also.

My max I got was 346/344. Here is the graph:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure..I never had anything dyno'd before. Is that bad?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just curious, did they give you an explanation of what they did to achieve those numbers (i.e. add spark and how much, added/pulled fuel and how much)? I see from the Air Fuel trace it is running about 12.0:1, so I see they pulled some fuel out as normally I expect a ratio of ~11.1:1 stock. However, there is no indication of spark adjustments.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm having the run files emailed to me..but the other guy who went down with me..he has my stock tune and the modified version of my tune to get to that point on his laptop. Jeremy Formato did the tune..but used my friends laptop and my friends copy of HPtuners. He said he had to adjust my timing..and all of that is on those files.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.