Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was wondering...where did you guys get your GTO's? Tom Kelley, Don Ayers, Courtesy? I am right her in Van Wert, Ohio and go to Fort Wayne all of the time. I will be on the lookout for you guys!!! :willy:

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm in Huntington. I bought my Black 04, with Red interior 10 days ago at Thomkinson BMW. I guess the guy that traded it couldn't handle the power. It only had 3,214 miles on it when he traded in on the BMW.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I live in Toledo, but I'm from Ft Wayne and I visit family there 5 or 6 times a year. If you are in Van Wert, you might consider a drive to T-Town to buy from Brown Pontiac. I got an 05 with a six speed for $28,200 brand new. They are making good deals to make room for the '06's. Ask for T, he was good to work with.

·
Registered
44 Posts
C5ORGTO said:
I'm in Huntington. I bought my Black 04, with Red interior 10 days ago at Thomkinson BMW. I guess the guy that traded it couldn't handle the power. It only had 3,214 miles on it when he traded in on the BMW.

Well now there are three of us in town. :cheers

·
Registered
432 Posts
How about a Fort Wayne cruise somewhere this spring. We may have to jump on one of the Indy cruises, I don't know that there are that many GTO's up here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts