Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2018 Fort Worth Auto Show is going on now. It's an annual event mostly for the purpose of showing new cars, but this year a guy from a local TV station (also one of the organizers of the yearly "Bandit Run") arranged for a display of classic cars. My GTO is there, plus another 69 that belongs to a guy I met on the 2013 Power Tour. He's done quite a bit to his car since then...

The show is going on now through Sunday the 9th, so if you're in the Fort Worth area and would like to come out, please do. There are about 35 or so 'classic cars' on display. 4 Pontiacs, a smattering of Corvettes, a few Fords, etc. A pretty nice variety.

I'll be on site "occasionally" through the event and would be happy to visit.

I'll attach a couple photos of our cars, one from the 2013 Power Tour and one from the present day at the show.

Bear

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Fort worth auto show

The 2018 Fort Worth Auto Show is going on now. It's an annual event mostly for the purpose of showing new cars, but this year a guy from a local TV station (also one of the organizers of the yearly "Bandit Run") arranged for a display of classic cars. My GTO is there, plus another 69 that belongs to a guy I met on the 2013 Power Tour. He's done quite a bit to his car since then...

The show is going on now through Sunday the 9th, so if you're in the Fort Worth area and would like to come out, please do. There are about 35 or so 'classic cars' on display. 4 Pontiacs, a smattering of Corvettes, a few Fords, etc. A pretty nice variety.

I'll be on site "occasionally" through the event and would be happy to visit.

I'll attach a couple photos of our cars, one from the 2013 Power Tour and one from the present day at the show.

Bear
Glad you could represent. Enjoy.:seeya

1 - 2 of 2 Posts