Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting car back from the body shop on the 23rd, and I thought it would be cool to have a get together to have some fun and see summer out properly. Places and times haven't been nailed down yet, it depends on attendance, but it will be somewhere in the Fox Valley. Might do a cruise or just hang out in a park somewhere. All LS powered cars are welcome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At this point i'd be ok with that, because I have to break that rule now as well.

I just found out today that I will not be getting the GTO back on Friday and I was planning, but I'd still like to organize a meet. I'll just have to bring the Silverado. So far interest seems low across the forums I've posted about this on. I guess we'll see later in the week.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
No kidding hey? Packers/Bears rematch is going to be huge... the Bears are going to have something to prove.

I'm going to be up in the Chilton/New Holstein area over the weekend, helping a buddy get his 1st gen Eclipse on a trailer to bring down to school for an engine rebuild... but first we have to unstick the brakes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts