Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get a replacement frame for one of these cars... OEM or Aftermarket? The frame on this one has huge holes rusted in it, and some of it is pretty much flexible now...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys! The poor car has sat out in two hurricanes now, and the carport fell on it for Katrina... broke only the windshield... but now it's lookin' pretty rough. After the first of the year, I'm gonna start sinkin' some money into it... So I need all the advice I can get! :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
are you trying to get a stock frame or a after market one.ive seen aftermarket like art morrtision or i seen one on ebay a while ago

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to get a stock frame... but aftermarket would be ok too... at this point I really would like to get her back together... figured it's best to start from the ground up! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I checked on ebay, but it's a convertible, so it's a little different from the standard... of course it has to be a pain in the butt... hehe

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Check with Nightmare Auto in Conn. They specialize inrestored A body chassis. the convertible chassis tends to ruet out because it is boxed, not open like a hard top......Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts