Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
lookin all kinds of bling bling there aint ya?

maybe its me, but I wonder how the setup would look if the intake runners were red and silver as well?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
WHEW!!!!

That is a little bit different from the normal. It does look good though. Defeintely a talented painter did those. I like the rockers look you got going there.

you will definetely need to add some new color into the rest of the engine compartment.

G

·
Add a big shiny chrome supercharger to that and im gonna throw up with envy ... LMAO.... :willy: :party:

what else makes me sick is to even keep up in the shows I gotta go the extra extra mile .. cus you guys have had your car since 04 .. In 04 I was pimping out a usless 350z .. :( .. only got my goat in 05 ... paid cash for the goat .. so kinda on a budget now for a little bit LMAO.... :willy: :party:

TV dinners are yummy tho ...

·
Registered
233 Posts
They look really good.:cheers

·
Registered
214 Posts
I think it looks SWEET, but I never did understand you car show guys. If it doesn't make the car go faster, stop quicker or handle better, I don't get it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
WOW Where can I get some of those? or mine painted??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.