Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JMJ80 said:
those are AWESOME!!! your design or theirs? how much $, if you don't mind me asking?
Their deisgn........he is a friend of mine that does this for a living. My cost was 450.00. Lots of hours into that job.........!! Wanted something completely unique that no one else had done before.

G

·
GOD !!!! .. that has to be the most awsome thing I have ever seen being put on a GTO.... thats totally pimp!!!... I know you had to sand the living hell out of it .. but how much was just the airbrush.. without the clear?? ...

freaking awsome man!!!.... If you ever decide to do the entire car like that .. Im gonna quit entering car shows and step down to the master . :lol: .....

:willy: :party:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vedli said:
GOD !!!! .. that has to be the most awsome thing I have ever seen being put on a GTO.... thats totally pimp!!!... I know you had to sand the living hell out of it .. but how much was just the airbrush.. without the clear?? ...

freaking awsome man!!!.... If you ever decide to do the entire car like that .. Im gonna quit entering car shows and step down to the master . :lol: .....

:willy: :party:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.