Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As seldom as I see another GTO, it was truly bizarre when I was on my way to work this morning and a car nearly identical to mine turned from a side street onto the road on which I was driving. It was either an '05 or '06 Impulse Blue GTO. The only difference was that he had the 18-inch wheels.

He was just ahead of me and to the left, but for a moment we were nearly side by side. Wonder if the other morning commuters thought they were having double vision?

The guy pulled off and turned left. I stuck my arm out the window and waved, but don't know if he saw me.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
GM Kid said:
As seldom as I see another GTO, it was truly bizarre when I was on my way to work this morning and a car nearly identical to mine turned from a side street onto the road on which I was driving. It was either an '05 or '06 Impulse Blue GTO. The only difference was that he had the 18-inch wheels.

He was just ahead of me and to the left, but for a moment we were nearly side by side. Wonder if the other morning commuters thought they were having double vision?

The guy pulled off and turned left. I stuck my arm out the window and waved, but don't know if he saw me.
Well,kid,there must be something in the air!
Driving my usual I-26 route this morning and came apon an identicle-to-mine Yellow jacket goat. I usually only see another goat maybee twice a week, but never another yellow one!:cool

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
MoreMoonShine said:
Do you think Toyota Prius owners share the same comradery??
Ever see that South Park episode with all the hybrids?
"The city's filled with smug!":lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
noz34me said:
Don't know; our pastor has one tho.

Mazda Miata and Harley owners have that bond comradery though.

I feel badly now....I was actually being sarcastic and you (being nice)took me seriously.

If anyone watches "Curb your Enthusiasm" he always waves at the other drivers who have one. That is one GOOFY car.:cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.