Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the best leather Conditioner and it's free, just tell ya ol'lady her hands and feet feel like rino skin and tell her ya herd about a new hand lotion with triple lanolin, then use it on your leather seats and trim it really keeps the leather soft, as for the black eye you should have now i herd that a big ol slab of steak helps :cool

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i use a rag to wipe it in with, and wait approx. 5-10 min and use a clean rag to wipe off all excess, works great no greasy film, just don't get to crazy with it a little goes a long way

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
GTO_400 said:
i use a rag to wipe it in with, and wait approx. 5-10 min and use a clean rag to wipe off all excess, works great no greasy film, just don't get to crazy with it a little goes a long way
How does it leave the seats? Is there a high gloss to them? I had used Maguires wipes and it put a high sheen on them that I didn't care for and they got real slippery. I tried some pampers baby wipes someone suggested and it works nice, cept it leaves lint behind. I am always looking for a better way.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I just use Armor All Leather protectant, seems to work fine. Leaves a new car like smell behind. And I dont have to get my eye dotted by the old lady.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it shines real nice, plus it makes the Interior smell good too, i have the red interior and it looks great in the sun, try a small spot and see im sure the more ya wipe off the excess the less shine you would end up with

1 - 6 of 6 Posts