Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What other free mods are there besides what i already have.

and does anyone know of a vendor who makes acrylic plates with the gto emblem on them to put as a front plate.

·
Registered
159 Posts
ummmm.... how about the weight... it might not be good for hp, but it will make you quicker...

some will eb free others won't... what the GTO needs is an all fiberglass body and to get rid of all that iron in the suspension... Then we will be down to corvettes weight :)

BTW these smilies suck :shutme

·
Registered
177 Posts
The car needs to be lightened, and the rear has to handle the road better on take off....top end kicks many out there, just 0-60 isn't very impressive to some people. I don't car, still spanked an M3 on the road the other day :cool

·
Registered
8 Posts
79TA&04GTO said:
The car needs to be lightened, and the rear has to handle the road better on take off....top end kicks many out there, just 0-60 isn't very impressive to some people. I don't car, still spanked an M3 on the road the other day :cool
Assuming you are stock you just beat a $50,000 with a car that is selling for $29,000 currently.

:cheers

·
Registered
177 Posts
yep, mine's a stocker for now...it was a blast. It all started out cruising in the morning to my job at 5 AM, while the M3 was hovering back and forth next to me, I was for a change in the right driving lane. I wasn't going too slow, it still wasn't fully light out, so I didn't wanna push it, but when this guy saw no traffic going down the other side of the highway as we were doing 80, he decided to stomp on it. So, naturally I downshifted from 6th to 4th, and ripped him a new one, and hit the brakes after to tell him to give up, I was done. He proceeded to fly by again, so once again, I caught up in no time to beat him once again.

Ok, we're getting off the beaten path...but yes, beat the $50,000 car with my lower priced one. Although I'm still kinda grumpy that they're giving rebates and better financing now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts