Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got stuck with a frame on the front of the car. I had been looking for a appropriate plate. Found a laser cut mirrored GTO tag on amazon.com $32.

·
Registered
33 Posts
cuspid said:
Got stuck with a frame on the front of the car. I had been looking for a appropriate plate. Found a laser cut mirrored GTO tag on amazon.com $32.
Me too. I'm thinking about the old "GRRRRR" plates from the 60s :cheers

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ebay has tags also, but they're more coin for the same tags. We ordered 3 today. 1. black with mirrored GTO 2.stainless steel with pontiac emblem and GTO underneath. 3. black powder coded with pontiac emblem and GTO in silver raised.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Thiose are cool...but luckily I was able to keep the dealer from punching holes in my front fascia for that plate mount.

No front plate is illegal in California, but screw 'em. If I get hit with a fixit ticket I'll attach it w/ double-sided tape and peel it off again when I'm around the corner. :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do a search on amazon for pontiac GTO tags and on ebay. They" re cheaper on amazon. We have 2 more coming also I'll post when they come in. I'm in Florida also but the bracket was already on the car. Dealer dealer traded for the car from I don't know where from.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts