Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone where to get the front lip spoiler that I have seen on some gto's, Its not the sap front fascia, its just like a spoiler that attaches on the very bottom of the front bumper, Tommy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G

·
Actually I was looking for one .. a nice carbon one .. cant find it ... if anything i think you would have to custom something .. or just replace the entire front bumer ... :willy: :party:

if you do find one let me know tho... thanx

·
Registered
12 Posts
tommycheng1728 said:
anyone where to get the front lip spoiler that I have seen on some gto's, Its not the sap front fascia, its just like a spoiler that attaches on the very bottom of the front bumper, Tommy
That's most likely our front fascia with the chin spoiler. Have currently have 3 in stock and ready to ship. Shoot me a call on Monday if ou wants one, if you call by 3pm mountain time I can shp it out same day. Thanks!

602-442-8200

G

·
Howie said:
That's most likely our front fascia with the chin spoiler. Have currently have 3 in stock and ready to ship. Shoot me a call on Monday if ou wants one, if you call by 3pm mountain time I can shp it out same day. Thanks!

602-442-8200
post a pic of the item for others that maybe intrested .. thanx .. :willy: :party:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.