Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey quick question , when i recieved my gto there was a spot for a front license plate. When I unscrewed the plate holder there are 3 drilled holes in the front of my car.

is there anyway that that can be fixed? or am I stuck with these drill holes.

thanks

i will try to add pictures tom.

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DavidT said:
the dealer put a tag holder on the front before I bought it.
I know your dealer did , so did mine but do all dealers do that?

Because I live in Florida and there is no front license plate, so i dont know why they would do that. tom I am going to call and insist that they fill the holes.

·
Registered
88 Posts
It depends on the dealer........

BurnsOut said:
I know your dealer did , so did mine but do all dealers do that?

Because I live in Florida and there is no front license plate, so i dont know why they would do that. tom I am going to call and insist that they fill the holes.
Most dealers in California know we are particular, and throw the front plate holder in the trunk and don't install,,,and no dorky emblems on the trunk that say ''Blake Pontiac, Kansas City"" either!! :cheers

·
Registered
109 Posts
That sucks that the dealer drilled the bumper before you purchased teh vehicle. When I got mine here in Ohio where a front plate is required by law, the bracket was still in the trunk. I don't plan on installing it until I'm required by law enforcement to put it on and prove it. So far, I've seen plenty of cruisers and not one has given me a second look.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.