• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys/gals. This is just a fun thread/Poll on whether Chris keeps or sells his GTO. All votes are confidential. Maybe if Chris sees more votes for keeping it, he will.
But we all support Chris in any decision he makes. :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
He'll keep it. :cheers

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
That is all too funny!:lol: I almost choked on my donut and spilled my coffee. Yes, I got a dounut this morning. My mother in law came over from Delaware this morning and brought me a chocalete donut to have with my coffee!!!!:willy:

Actually I am sitting here watching the news, 9mo. old playing on floor, with laptop in hand looking at car covers. MMMM. I will vote. But you will have to figure out how i voted!:lol:

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
He`s going to sell to that nice old man. He`s not going to let him sell two of his collector cars and then stiff him without a sale. :eek:
Hey, there is other GTOs out there. I told him straight up, that I may end up keeping it and that if he decides to sell his cars to give me a call and we would talk. $$$$$$$

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Just go over rukee's response, then check the poles... I know exactly how you voted NJ! your lies are no good here! :lol: :lol:

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
:willy: I should of waited for more responses, I just love poles!!! With girls on them it makes it more exciting. Oh, I change my mind ever hour of the day. Sell, not selling, sell, not selling. :willy:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
There should be a pole category for Chris driving us all CRAZY with the back and forth mental masturbation...(written in jest) LOL..:willy::willy::willy:

Thing is, if a decent offer is presented to him he will most likely take it and that will be the end of "that"

OK guys/gals. This is just a fun thread/Poll on whether Chris keeps or sells his GTO. All votes are confidential. Maybe if Chris sees more votes for keeping it, he will.
But we all support Chris in any decision he makes. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Man I dunno......... 8-2 as of now for him keeping it. ROFLMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even Chris voted to keep it. I believe he will keep it just for spite so I can't get those gauge pods:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Well - If he does keep it I'll award him this handmade piece art composed by yours truly...Now who could turn down such a tempting offer???...;)

Attachments

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
There should be a pole category for Chris driving us all CRAZY with the back and forth mental masturbation...(written in jest) LOL..:willy::willy::willy:

Thing is, if a decent offer is presented to him he will most likely take it and that will be the end of "that"
sorry for drving yall crazy..This is a huge decision for me. I appreciate everything that has been said.:cool

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
You're not Chris.. We may as well take bets until your decision is made though, and besides....

This is the best Soap Opera since Dallas. This is even better than the suspense of when J.R. Ewing was shot. :D

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Well - If he does keep it I'll award him this handmade piece art composed by yours truly...Now who could turn down such a tempting offer???...;)
:eek::eek::eek: I hope you were drunk when u made that ...thing! That will make me want to sell it!!!!!!:lol::willy::lol:

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
ill sell it on ebay and make millions!!! the artwork that is!:lol::rofl::rofl:

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
...or will he burn it before any friends or relatives sees it?! :D
since the garage is gonna be converted..... i wont have to hang it there!!!!!:lol: tat is the weirdest thing ive ever seen!!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
sadly he will sell it...Judge will get the gauge pod...NJgoat will become NJG8GXP...
Bill

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.