Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my roof redone last week. Part of the deal was new gutters.

Roof went on no problem - gutters well..................

Came home tonight and my next door neighbor says how do you like your new gutters. I said what new gutters? She says go look at your other neighbors house.

He came home monday night & said to himself - something looks stange - but went in & went to bed (we both commute - so we are home after it is dark). Anyway the next day he looks up and says - o'h sh*t - who the hell put gutters on my house.
This is a post that I just put up in another forum - figured you guys would like it too.

I get home and there is a voice mail on my phone fom the roofer that asks - how do you like your new gutters?

Now in their defense - in my town we have 1/2 lots - so the addresses are like 305 1/2, 306 & 306 1/2. Guess what - my main house with the new roof is a 1/2 same as my neighbor with the new gift.

Just left a voice mail for the roofer telling him my neighbor really likes the gift.

No skin off my nose - since I am holding a grand (more then the gutters are worth) until the job is done.

You can't make this crap up.

·
Registered
273 Posts
funny sh**, on the samme note. back about 7 year ago there wher these guys going around doing siding. the neibor watched them put up a sing in the front yard and started pulling off the siding. the guy comes home and the neibor see's him, says I see your getting your siding done. the guy replys. no how did this , he say I don't know but they have a sign in your front yard. sign was gone , it was a scam that was going on they would come by and rip the siding off to take it to the scrap yard. now thats sad and funny.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts