Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This got to be funny to hear but what the hell, i have 05 black on black a4 goat, aero mufflers and k&n cold air intake that is it, just drving at night headed to the bowling alley, i saw this lime puke green stang up ahead, i speed up we hit a red light, he did his little engine noise which i laugh cuz you could hear belts squeal, so i nod my head green light hits he hooks up way well, while i right beside him with my ass hanging out the side, as i play with the throttle i just start pulling away, we slow down and did it again same thing happens, he rolled down his window and ask if it was stock i told him and he tells me he put drag slicks on his car thats why he was hooking up, and he car ended up been a v6 with fake stickers on it, everytime he shift sound like it was going to blow up, he was inpressed i could keep up there the water from the sprinklers on the sidewalks,

I know its just a funny babe kill now if i can go heads up with my friend in his 06 monte carlo ss, he says he stay nice with the 5.7 liter time to kill something lol!

·
Registered
307 Posts
06 Monte Carlo SS has a 5.3 LS4 with 303 hp. You'd kill him. It wouldn't be fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts