Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of the best callouts I have seen in a while. Don't know if it has already been posted here, but I figured you all might get a kick out of this.

·
Banned
223 Posts
I'd sure like to have that 10 minutes of my life back! Some smart guy once said something about "two wrongs not making a right". It's **** like this that causes people to go postal.

More or less unimpressed!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'd sure like to have that 10 minutes of my life back! Some smart guy once said something about "two wrongs not making a right". It's **** like this that causes people to go postal.

More or less unimpressed!
:agree there all idiots personally.... think they need to grow up a bit come on

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wow that was mean. There should be no reason to do that to some young kid. Be an adult and talk to the person and ask them. Not talk in a stupid jock loud voice so everyone can hear. That video almost makes me mad for stupid people like that.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i new a **** like that in high school, that dude needs to get a life maybe pick on someone his own size, ill take em.......:shutme

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Please post this crap on another forum, wasted minutes of my life because you made it sound worthwhile. Thats what I get for watching a 10 minute put up by a user with 1 post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts