Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
sounds like a scam:willy: just add two end pieaces of white bread to the positive batt term, and bam instant boost of 75 rwhp:cool
Testimonial below:

I just tried this and it really worked. It's like a different car. Thanks to EEZ GOAT, what a product!!! It was well worth every penny I spent. My car is bone stock and was dynoed at 366 RWHP. I had it dynoed after adding the white break end pieces and I got 442 RWHP. A gain of 76 HP. That's like $.04 per HP, the bread cost only $2.99.

When the bread molds I will be adding fresh bread!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Testimonial below:

I just tried this and it really worked. It's like a different car. Thanks to EEZ GOAT, what a product!!! It was well worth every penny I spent. My car is bone stock and was dynoed at 366 RWHP. I had it dynoed after adding the white break end pieces and I got 442 RWHP. A gain of 76 HP. That's like $.04 per HP, the bread cost only $2.99.

When the bread molds I will be adding fresh bread!
So, you're telling me, if I put two pieces of white bread on the positive battery terminal, I will gain 76 more hp? I wonder if potato bread will work, that's all I ever eat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.