Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a spectator, not a participant.

The 350Z was driving like a jerk weaving in and out of cars in a congested 45 zone. A light ahead turned red and he chopped in front of me to get a pole position at the light.

He ended up beside a very nice red G8 GT. I was wondering if the G8 would bite or not, I knew the 350 was going for it.

Light turned green and the G8 pulled out strong and proceded to walk the 350Z. By 70 he had good 3 cars on the 350 and he let off and slowed to 50 and cruised.

The guy in the 350 tried to entice him again two or three times from a roll but the G8 just ignored him.

350 then took off full tilt.

I got up beside the G8 and waved and gave him a thumbs up. He returned the compliment.

I was in the Z06 today, not the 5.0.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
G8 GT has better gearing and more power, but has more weight. If the 350Z was stock they was around 300hp I think. Nice kill for the G8. If I ever get to England, I maybe importing a VXR8 to park along side my wifes G8:D

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Fergy, Hope you don't mind. I copied your post and put it in the kill section of the G8 Forum to see who it was possibly. Good post!

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fergy, Hope you don't mind. I copied your post and put it in the kill section of the G8 Forum to see who it was possibly. Good post!
Sounds good.

Just like the GTO, I look everytime I see a G8, GT, GXP or base, they are all geat looking cars.

If you find out tell them I said cheers and congrats on the kill.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Sounds good.

Just like the GTO, I look everytime I see a G8, GT, GXP or base, they are all geat looking cars.

If you find out tell them I said cheers and congrats on the kill.
Ok will do. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts