Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the weekly motorweek magazine show and saw they are going to do a G8 GXP firehawk edition by SLP. The ole girl is gonna be supercharged giving her 500HP. Suspension mods and some cosmetic ones. price topped out around $56,000. They are going to make like 500 of them. Havent been on in awhile and was just wondering if anyone has heard this. I still monitor whats going on even though I dont post that often.

·
Registered
275 Posts
they have one for sale here in IL for 79k!!! fck that!!!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Just saw the weekly motorweek magazine show and saw they are going to do a G8 GXP firehawk edition by SLP. The ole girl is gonna be supercharged giving her 500HP. Suspension mods and some cosmetic ones. price topped out around $56,000. They are going to make like 500 of them. Havent been on in awhile and was just wondering if anyone has heard this. I still monitor whats going on even though I dont post that often.

I hope this is true. Maybe it will convince Obama Motors that GM needs "car guys" to engineer cars that Americans want (like my 2009 G8 GXP). Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
I hope this is true. Maybe it will convince Obama Motors that GM needs "car guys" to engineer cars that Americans want (like my 2009 G8 GXP). Thanks for the heads-up.
Not a chance, he has his own agenda and its force feeding it down everyone's throats. Its his way or the highway, and the highway has a cliff. You will drive what the FED says.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts