Pontiac GTO Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Since I don't have a garage, but I do have a well pump house that is big enough to house my tools and compressor, I have an "emblem board" on one of my swing doors. Some are off of cars I owned and junked/sold and others are from junk yards I used to go to.

Being single guy, the inside of my man-cave has assorted wall/shelf art throughout. LOL

Font Wood Gas Kitchen utensil Motor vehicle

Registered
Since I don't have a garage, but I do have a well pump house that is big enough to house my tools and compressor, I have an "emblem board" on one of my swing doors. Some are off of cars I owned and junked/sold and others are from junk yards I used to go to.

Being single guy, the inside of my man-cave has assorted wall/shelf art throughout. LOL

View attachment 147527
Gotta love the grab bar 馃憣

Registered
Jared,
The "happy wife - happy life" is one side of the coin. When I hear that I tell them, "happy man, now that's the plan". Gotta keep things on an even keel!
Both sides balance here my friend. I think we've done a good job thus far keeping it level. I have a to do list that is a combination of things for the house, things for the wife, things for the kids, and things for me. The house and kids things come first followed by everything else. I limit to one or two bigger home improvement projects a year and make sure the path is clear when I need time for hobby stuff. This year the big projects were painting our bed room and rebuilding a collapsed retaining wall. Kids things were driving my youngest to all sorts of marching band events and helping the older two with their rolling death traps. One of their cars really kicked my butt in the early summer. I picked it up really cheep because it was mechanically totaled and spend a bit of my spare time working on it. The wife's stuff was a lot of small things this year and mine was building and installing an engine in the Pontiac and prepping, then destroying, a junker class stock car. The engine install and start up ate up about a months worth of free time. Busy year but my projects ate up more of my time than hers did this year.

This sounds like I went off topic here but I didn't (yet). With all these other things going on, my plans for the garage have been on hold. I plan to paint in there and install Race Deck flooring since the concrete has a very old epoxy coating and is cracked to boot. I'd like to re-hang and organize the stuff that I have in there and add what I think would fit in.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts